The UHPS 42/100 B portable pumps consists of self-priming piston pump and a gasoline engine, mounted on a welded steel frame protected against corrosion by epoxy-paint.
The portable pump is equipped with an automatic acceleration system which rise engine speed when water is demanded by the operator, allowing so the control of the flow directly from attack point.
Axial feed hose reel is made by die-cast aluminum alloy; provided with rewinding handle, locking system and fog gun with full or nebulized jet, with three effects.
The pumps may be provided either with an on-line mixing system or with an around-the-pump mixing system.
The 100 bar system allow a minimal consumption of water and a very effective nebulisation and thrust
Make and type Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-TWIN 18 HP
Cylinders 2 – cast iron sleeve
Bore x Stroke 72 x 70 mm.
Displacement 570 cc.
Engine output 13,43 kW / 18 HP – N(80/1269/CEE) ISO
Max Torque 30,6 Nm @ 200 rpm
Fuel tank 8,5 liters integrated
Oil capacity 1,7 liters
Length 318 mm.
Width 410 mm
Height 438 mm
Dry weight 33 kg.
Make and Type UDOR GC 42/14S
Type 3 pistons High Pressure pump
Max output 42 lpm
Max pressure 100 bar
Pump rpm 1450 rpm
Absorbed Power 11,1 kW / 15,1 HP
Hose reel realized in die-cast aluminum alloy, complete with locking system, with manual rewinding and equipped with 50 mt. of HP hose R1 diameter 3/8″ with rapid connection coupling.
FOG GUN FIREBLOCK three effects gun (please check separate technical sheet)
- Foam System ON-LINE: to mix foam liquids directly into the main line to have the capability to deliver water from second outlet
- Foam System AROUND-THE-PUMP: to mix foam liquids or additives directly into the pump and have foam on both outlets. Possibility to link multiple lengths of hoses to deliver in distances and under difficult conditions.
- Compressor 12 V: connected to the pump battery, able to empty the hydric circuit to safeguard the pump and the hoses from ice.
- Electrical Hose Reel: with 12 V engine to rewind the hose reel
- Water / Foam Tanks: a large selection of tanks is available.