High capacity evacuation system to rescue unlimited endangered persons.
LIFE JUMP X21-A has capacity to absorb a jumping person from up to 21 meters each 30 seconds giving a high possibility of survival in very dangerous environments, where other systems cannot grant an escape way.
The construction of the LIFE JUMP X21-A grants the maximum capability having 2 separate air chambers: the upper to literally brake the fall and the lower to avoid impact to the floor.
For this reason 2 fans are provided with balanced capacity of flow and pressure to grant this service.
- Max jumping height 21 meters / 70 feet.
- Clear and wide center marking.
- First inflation time 60 seconds.
- Re-inflation time 30 seconds.
- Lateral breathers, adjustable for smooth landing.
- CE Certified fabrics PVC coated – Non flammable, tears and cut resistant, anti acid, oil and petrol resistant, anti-ageing.
- CE Certified fans.
- Non return valve on fans to avoid accidental cushion deflation
- Calibrated fans for proper flow and pressure inflation capacity